If you are booked for a yoga trek to the mountains and have 3 to 4 days spare to spend in Kathmandu, you can join this program. Yoga helps to eliminate unnecessary strain and stress from your body. Yoga is an ancient practice of using the body as a transformation tool. Traditional hatha yoga is about attaining liberation through yoga postures, breathing, and meditation. The yoga practice journey rewards you with physical health benefits, mental calmness, and stress-free life.
This BMS yoga retreat is for beginners to all levels of practitioners. You can learn from our devoted yoga teachers.
This yoga retreat is designed for those who want to explore Kathmandu Valley and at the same time want to rejuvenate their body, mind, and soul with yogic practices. This retreat is scheduled as a 3-night and 4-day yoga and healing retreat. The first day will be your arrival and the fourth day will be your departure day, you will have only one yoga class on those days. The second and third days will be the main retreat days; you will have two yoga classes and one healing session.
From this retreat, you not only get a chance to do yoga asana practice but also relaxing meditation like yoga Nidra meditation. Yoga practice increases vitality and strengthens the entire body.
The pure bliss obtained from the yoga practice can never be explained in words, come practice with us and stay connected with body, mind, and soul.
What to expect from this retreat:
- Distress your body, mind, and soul
- Relaxation of body and mind
- Let go of negative energy that is letting you down
- Feel the life energy
- Connect with your vital energy
- Deepen your personal yoga practice
- Spend quality time in nature
- Explore a few of the must-visit places in Kathmandu
- Meet friends from other parts of the world
- Practice with devoted yoga teachers, spiritual guides, and healers