The Everest Heli Tour is especially for those who are short of time but want to be at the top of the world. Within 3-4 hours of a helicopter tour, you can experience so many things. Everest falls within the Mahalangur Himalayan range in northeast Nepal.
This package is appropriate for all age groups, even senior citizens and teenagers. Recently, most senior citizens are booking helicopter tours of the Everest region. They wished to step on top of the world at least once in their lifetimes. If you are keen on photography or videography of the Himalayas but have little time on hand this tour package could be ideal for you. The Everest Heli tour has been popular among tourists from different countries.
In the three to four hours duration of your tour, you can see innumerable things which are very difficult to put into words. A close view of snowy peaks and chilling mountain breeze imprint lifetime memories in your travel diary.
Highlights of the Everest Heli Tour
- Scenic and adventurous helicopter flight to and from Lukla airport
- Refreshing view of green carpeted hills and snow-capped mountains
- Landing at the elevation of 5644m at Kala Pattharand 5364m at The Everest Base Camp
- 360-degree view of the Himalayan range from Kala Patthar and the Everest view hotel
- Delicious breakfast at the Everest view hotel, Syanboche
- Magnificent view of Dudh Koshi River flowing through the Khumbu Region
- Close-up view of Mount Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Ama Dablam, Cho Oyu, and many more
- Incredible view of Tengboche Monastery, Khumbu Glacier and Chortens