Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. It has amazing cultural and historical sites too, which are listed as UNESCO World Heritage sites. The main attraction of the World Heritage sites tour in Kathmandu trip is incredible palace architecture from the 16th/ 17th century, Living Goddess Kumari, Pagoda style Hindu Temple, and Buddhist sites. Hanuman Dhoka Durbar Square, Syowambhunath Temple, Boudhnath Stupa, and Pashupatinath Temple.
If you have a spare day in Kathmandu, this one-day tour program can be ideal for you.
Let us serve you in this a-day world heritage site tour.
Highlights of the sightseeing tour
- Removes your trekking tiredness
- Prepares you for the trek
- Best use of your spare day
- Visit historical places of Kathmandu like Hanumandhoka, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, etc
- Get to know the city life of Kathmandu Valley