The Annapurna region of Nepal is gifted with the eloquent beauty and grace of Mother Nature. When we talk about the Annapurna region you may visualize waterfalls, green hills, snowy mountains, birds, flowers, and many more. We can see the picturesque view of mount Annapurna South, Himchuli, and Machhapuchhre from different locations of our trek. This region’s cultural essence has been kept intact by the local community. Planning your trip somewhere culturally rich and geographically artistic along with yoga is blissful. We have prepared this 7 Days Yoga Treks in Annapurna Region package for anyone who is new to yoga or a moderate to advanced practitioner and wishes to delve into nature.
This trek can be an ideal choice to refresh your mood from a monotonous daily routine. The real beauty of the trek can’t be expressed in words, you have to do it. We will be happy to serve you on your seven days vacation in Nepal. We will start our journey from Pokhara, a popular touristic hub in Nepal. There are plenty of hotels and guesthouses on our trekking route. You will have to walk for only four to five hours per day.
A combination of the serenity of nature and the depth of yogic practices on the foothills of mountains could be a life-changing experience. You will always cherish choosing this package of outdoor yoga treks in the Annapurna Region.
Highlights of the Yoga Treks in the Annapurna region
- One night stay in beautiful Lakeside, Pokhara
- Stay in the beautiful viewpoint location of mountains such as; Ghandruk and Astam village
- Yoga in the amazing scenery and cool mountain air
- Proficient trek guide and yoga instructor to accompany you on your journey
- Peaceful guesthouses to stay en route
- Panoramic view of the Himalayas of Annapurna massif from different viewpoints
- Best sunrise and sunset views
- Local Nepali taste in dishes