Annapurna region itself is iconic from every perspective geologically, naturally, and culturally. Among many treks, Annapurna Panorama Trek is one of the best, easy, and most wonderful trekking destinations. If you want to have some trekking experience, and see the best sunrise, enchanting snowy mountains, and forests, Annapurna Panorama Trek is for you. If you want to customize the Yoga retreat package with Annapurna Panorama Trek, we very much appreciate your choice.
It’s a ten days package to explore the beauty of the Annapurna region. Trekking in this region feels rejuvenating every other day. Annapurna literally means the mother goddess who fulfills our hunger desire. For this reason, you can see the agricultural fields full of fruits, vegetables, and other biannual crops. In spring the whole forest looks like a glorious art craft. On this trek, you will also have incredible cultural exposure where you will get to know about local villagers. From the Mulde viewpoint, we can see Machhapurche, Annapurna I & II, Himchuli, and many more.
Moreover, flawless viewpoints, nice trekking trails, thick and lush green forests, Authentic and exotic human settlements of various ethnic groups, and stunning views of Annapurna Massifs are the highlights of this trip. The BMS Adventures team looks forward to serving you on this trek.
Highlights of Annapurna Panorama Trek
- Incredible view of Annapurna south, Machhapurchre and Himchuli, and many other
- beautifully prepared trekking trails
- heartwarming hospitality of villagers
- stay in beautiful Gurung villages like Ghandruk, Tadapani, and Deurali
- walking through Rhododendron forests, in the spring season the whole region looks carpeted with flowers
- delicious Nepali dishes to taste
- eye-catching sunrise from the viewpoint
- peaceful trekking trails