Mardi Himal is located in the Annapurna Himalayan range of Nepal. This Himal is shadowed because it lies beneath the much more prominent Mount Machapuchare. The elevation of Mardi is 5,587m (18,330 ft) from the sea level. Mardi Himal was only opened for trekking in 2012 AD. This Himal attracts visitors with its magnanimous trekking trail and the glorious landscape of nature. There are teahouses up to the high camp (3,350 m), which makes the trek easy.
This trek is a lovely fusion of glorious sunrise/sunset, green nature, rich Gurung/Magar culture, and the mightiest mountains. Daily Yoga classes help to integrate self and enjoy nature. Yoga helps to relax and release tired muscles. This trek is perfect for you even if you are fresh in trekking and Yoga.
The peak point we reach while trekking is the Mardi Himal base camp at 4,500m elevation. Mardi Himal is also known as a “trekking peak”. Mardi Himal is a quieter trail among Annapurna region’s trekking routes.
You will witness beautiful Annapurna South, Machhapuchhre, and Hiuchuli from different locations. You can find many waterfalls en route to the Base Camp. And final reward of the trek will be a phenomenal view of Mardi Himal from the upper viewpoint.
Like any other trek in Nepal, the, best season for Mardi Himal Trek is Autumn and Spring for the best climate and clear mountain view. This is a refreshing trek for those who want to escape from the hustles of city life.
Highlights of Mardi Himal Trek
- Explore and stroll around the beautiful Lakeside and Phewa Lake in Pokhara
- Scenic ride from Kathmandu to Pokhara
- Unique and spectacular trekking trail to reach the Mardi Himal Base Camp
- Breath-taking mountain view, waterfalls along the trekking route of Mardi Himal
- Enchanting sunrise from the Mardi Himal View Point
- Mardi Himal Base Camp visit
- Phenomenal picturesque of Mardi Himal, Annapurna South, Hiuchuli, and Machhapuchhre.
- Get to know the local culture of the ethnic community and their food culture
- Experience the heavenly Annapurna Region to the fullest
- Accessible and easy trekking route for beginner
- Beginner-friendly daily yoga classes